I’m always looking for easy yummy recipes and this avocado and cucumber salad definitely fits into both of those categories. I whipped up this salad as a side dish for dinner and it was so good I made it again the next day for my lunch! Delicious, refreshing and perfect for summer! I didn’t really measure out the ingredients but one avocado and about half an english cucumber was enough for 4 people as a small side.
– English cucumber
– 1 Scallion
– Half a lime
– Mayonnaise (I buy mayo from Trader Joe’s to hopefully make it a little healthier ;))
– Hot sauce
1. Cut the avocado and cucumber into cubes and combine in bowl.
2. Slice the scallion into thin pieces and add to bowl.
3. In a separate bowl combine 2 spoons of mayo, as much hot sauce as you want (for me, just a splash) and the juice of half a lime and stir to combine.
4. Pour the dressing over the avocado mix and add in some chopped cilantro.
5. Stir and enjoy!