Here’s another one of my easy go to recipes that tastes and looks great! It’s even often requested by my boyfriend who claims he doesn’t like beans (whatever that means). Go try it out for yourself! :)
Makes 4 burgers.
– 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1 tbls cumin
– 1 tbls chili powder
– 3 minced cloves of garlic
– 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
– 4 hamburger buns
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Make sure you mash the black beans and everything is evenly mixed.
3. Form into 4 patties and put on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes on each side.
5. Serve on hamburger buns with homemade guacamole (recipe to come) and a side of sweet potato fries!