I think I’ve mentioned this mac and cheese on the blog before but I can’t believe I haven’t shared the recipe yet! It’s literally my favorite thing ever. Trust me and just make it and I promise it will soon become your favorite thing ever as well. As long as you like cheese (and if you don’t, I’m not sure we can be friends anymore ;)) there’s nothing not to love! Alright, here’s the recipe:
1 box of shell pasta
4 cloves garlic
4 tbsp butter
3 cups whole milk
4 oz cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook the noodles al dente.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter and add garlic for one minute.
3. Add cream cheese, 2 cups of milk (save 1 cup for later) and the cheese. Stir until cheese begins to melt and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, add 2 eggs and the last cup of milk and whisk together.
5. Add the drained noodles, cheese, and egg mix to a crockpot with salt and pepper and stir.
6. Cook on low for 1 hour.
Now try not to eat every last bite of the deliciousness that is this mac and cheese :)
3 thoughts on “Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe”
I wish Ranson would just let me have his crock pot….
Lol or you could just buy your own! :)
LikeLiked by 1 person